Magdus 2020, March 25th in Paris
Postponed to October 8th, 2020
Is Tomorrow Today?
Retailers, register for free ! (two invitations per retailer company).
Who we are
Magdus, the European Factory Outlet Centres Observatory, focuses on the study of outlet centres in Europe. With its access to news, key figures, and interviews with experts and the completion of economic studies, Magdus is THE reference for the sector.
The objective of the Magdus European Outlet Conferences, organised every two years in Paris, is to create a place for professionals to meet and exchange ideas and to learn about the European Outlet industry trends. During every conference, almost 250 participants from all over Europe attend the bilingual conference. Attendees include major industry players who join workshops run by professionals open to participative exchanges of ideas, along with the presentation of the Magdus Awards that reward the most exceptional companies and their projects of the year.
- Are you a professional working in the sector ?
- Are you interested in the concept ?
- Join us now !
- Information centre & research
- Top business contacts / networking / deal-making
- Marketing opportunities: introduce your company & projects
- Best practice and evolving trends from industry leaders
- Instant translation service
- Unique venue